SERVICES AT VILLA AMAPOLA
INCLUDED IN BOOKING
- Internet: Broadband internet connection and free Wifi.
- Linen: All bed linen is provided and beds made up for arrival.
- Towels and beach towels are provided.
- Cleaning: the property is cleaned and prepared for your arrival and the final clean upon departure is included in the booking.
- Basics: Tea, coffee, milk, sugar etc are provided for your arrival.
- Welcome pack: A bottle of wine and some tapas and fruit are provided.
- 24 hour caretaker service: The caretakers are on hand if you need help or advice.
We can also arrange the following extras for you -
- Poppy can take you for a beautiful undemanding stroll, an energetic morning hike or a full day’s expedition. All age groups welcome and she loves to explore with children too! Poppy knows the mountains like the back of her hand … and has some wonderful ideas for exploring the best the area has to offer.
- Charges: 6 Euros per person per hour. Subject to a minimum charge (Children under 8 years do not pay) of 60 Euros minimum for up to 5 hours and 110 Euros minimum for more than 5 hours.
- Walks with Poppy start outside of our front door.
- Using scented essential oils, Julie is highly skilled and experienced, sensitive and intuitive. She will tailor the oils she uses for your massage to suit your requirements, whether soothing, relaxing or rejuvenating.
- Charge: 55 euros per massage (minimum 2 massages)
Please note that all optional services require 7 days advance notice and are subject to booking availability at the time of request.