SERVICES AT VILLA AMAPOLA
INCLUDED IN BOOKING
- Internet: Broadband internet connection and free Wifi.
- Linen: All bed linen is provided and beds made up for arrival.
- Towels and beach towels are provided.
- Cleaning: the property is cleaned and prepared for your arrival and the final clean upon departure is included in the booking.
- Basics: Tea, coffee, milk, sugar etc are provided for your arrival.
- Welcome pack: A bottle of wine and some tapas and fruit are provided.
- 24 hour caretaker service: The caretakers are on hand if you need help or advice.
We can also arrange the following extras for you -
- Poppy can take you for a beautiful undemanding stroll, an energetic morning hike or a full day’s expedition. All age groups welcome and she loves to explore with children too! Poppy knows the mountains like the back of her hand … and has some wonderful ideas for exploring the best the area has to offer.
- Charges: 6 Euros per person per hour. Subject to a minimum charge (Children under 8 years do not pay) of 60 Euros minimum for up to 5 hours and 110 Euros minimum for more than 5 hours.
- Walks with Poppy start outside of our front door.
Sue offers two types of massage:
- One is a relaxing holistic massage with oil.
- The other is Tui na. This is a therapeutic Chinese acupressure massage done over light cotton clothing. It's more of a medical massage and can be quite strong. It works at unblocking meridians and moving energy, whilst being relaxing and invigorating. It's very popular in yoga retreats
- Charges: 55 euros per massage.
Please note that all optional services require 7 days advance notice and are subject to booking availability at the time of request.